Thursday, November 1, 2012

weekender

weekender

weekender by paleandmild 

Despite my affinity for all fall colors, sometimes I really just want to throw on several neutrals with pops of color instead of bathing myself in it all.  I actually have all of the elements posted here in my closet (in some variation or another) and would most certainly throw something like this on for a day of brunch, running errands, studying French, and/or watching my alma mater (Texas Tech University -- GUNS UP!) play.  There's just something about head to toe denim (in varying washes) and a cozy scarf that screams relaxation to me.  

Also, let me just say that up until about a year ago, I NEVER would've paired cognac boots with black.  I am not sure what changed, but I find myself doing it more and more.  Here's to mixing neutrals!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment