Monday, November 19, 2012

some days...


 

cardigan, tights, and belt: Target, chambray: American Eagle, crochet skirt: F21, boots: Kenneth Cole via eBay 

 Ah yes, the dreaded iPhone photos.  Yes, that is a bathroom I'm taking photos of myself in (don't judge).  I know the quality isn't great, but you get the gist, right?  You probably can't really tell that those tights are a deep burgundy, that the cardigan is navy, and that those boots are a rich cognac, but I assure you that they are.  Just trust me, y'all.  Some days it's seems like it'll be fine to simply take a few quick shots of myself on my way from the gym to work, but then I see what they look like.  Lesson learned.

In any case, I actually loved this outfit in all its western glory and even wanted to wear my Justin boots with it originally.  Not that wearing riding boots instead makes it much less country-fied, but I consider not wearing my cowboy boots here to be a serious exercise in restraint.  Where was that restraint this morning when I, upon dropping off my loving boyfriend at the airport, spotted the nearest Chick-fil-a and bought myself a chicken biscuit?  No idea, dear reader (s?).  Making sartorial choices is sometimes easier than gastronomical ones, I suppose.  Then again, you guys won't be seeing the photographic evidence of today's mismatched jacket/outfit situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment