Wednesday, April 18, 2012



shirt: thrifted, pants: H&M, shoes: Seychelles via DSW









This is one of those outfits that started with the pants, which is not something that happens all that often given my penchant for dresses and skirts.  We had a bit of a cold spell after a really warm start to the week, so I had to plan accordingly.  I had originally intended on wearing them with something a bit more feminine and demure, but the outfit seemed forced.  So I did a 180 and decided to go with an oxford and sweater vest for a menswear vibe.  This happens quite a bit for me in the mornings.  I start out with an idea and inevitably go with the complete opposite of it.  And I have to say...it really works out most of the time.  Maybe when I'm planning my outfits I should just go in with that mindset...

Anyhow, you might see photos from this location for the next few weeks.  A roommate of mine moved out recently, leaving a wide open space with lots of natural light.  Enter: me and my camera.  I guess I'll have to start planning ahead for when we welcome her replacement...  



No comments:

Post a Comment