Tuesday, December 17, 2013

goodbye.

I've been reflecting a lot lately about what this blog was intended to be.  After lots of encouragement from my friends, I started this blog to showcase my personal style.  Unfortunately, it simply never matched in reality what my vision was for it to begin with: to be a fun, casual place to show the ways in which I like to dress.  I've always felt a great deal of pressure to have super high quality photographs and interesting stories to accompany them, but I think it's time for me to step away from that expectation and archetype and move forward in a new direction. 

instagram.com/aneyeforfinery is the result of my thoughts about this.  The platform is much more spontaneous and open to the ways in which I want to share my style with the world.  I've moved some past entries from the blog to the insta-account and intend on updating it regularly with my day to day outfits and any other stylish things that I'd like to share.  I encourage you to check it out if you're interested! 


No comments:

Post a Comment